I've been using Citrix Nfuse for years to access my SQL Server data but when Microsoft released a web interface that can help you manage your SQL Server databases, I downloaded it right away and never looked back. With this tool, called the SQL Server Web Data Administrator, you can:
* Perform ad-hoc queries against databases and save them to your file system.
* Create/edit databases in SQL Server 2000 or MSDE 2000.
* View, create, and edit stored procedures.
* Export and import database schema and data.
* Manage users and roles.
Where do I download?
You can download the SQL Server Web Data Administrator from Microsofts Web site. Before installing it, you must meet the following requirements:
* Windows 2000 SP4, Windows Server 2003, or Windows XP
* SQL Server 7.0 SP2 or higher
* Microsoft .NET SDK or Visual Studio.NET
* IE 5.5 or higher
Note: These are the requirements of the machine that the product is being installed on.