Thursday, August 11, 2022

ERP - Oracle Netsuite Cloud

It's been a while since my last post and I'm excited to share what I've been doing the last few months. I've renamed my blog as well to Digital Transformation as I feel the transition to a broader content makes more sense.

My topic for this post is Oracle Netsuite, a cloud ERP for medium sized companies which they claim is the first cloud ERP in the market. I can't argue with this being in the market for almost 25 years as around 2010, we migrated to this system before the Oracle acquisition, and it was already in the cloud.

My current company implemented Netsuite last year and now my team is supporting the system. I can see much improved performance and more functionalities both in Order-to-cash and Procure-to-pay. 

I'm learning more about this system so more content in the weeks & months to come. You can learn more about Netsuite here: Business Software, Business Management Software | NetSuite




2 comments:

Task Management ERP Software said...

Interesting to know about Digital Transformation of ERP.

New-Edge ERP Software said...

I am into ERP from couple of years. It has changed the interface of the technology by reducing human efforts in managing things. Only a person who use can feel the importance of ERP.

e-Commerce discount types

In the world of retail today every retailer is trying to find ways and be creative to attract online customers. To attract your attention an...